New Baby Products On Zazzle


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Friday, August 14, 2009

More Featured Products

I found seven more products today which I have featured.. Hopefully will find the time to look for more over the weekend.

Things to do this weekend:

Look for featured zazzle products
twitter
Create Zazzle Designs
Create Zazzle Products
Go Back to School Shopping
Go to pick up my sons schedule from school
Look for more featured products
Create more zazzle designs
Go grocery shopping
twitter more
wash clothes
clean house
Create even more designs
create even more products
twitter again

I think this is all a viscious cycle..
I know there has to be more....

1 comments:

Maria.G August 31, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

thx for featuring my wedding rsvp card

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP