New Baby Products On Zazzle


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rearrange

To streamline the look of the blog and help to control the never ending featured zazzle products post, I have categorized the featured products into two groups. hopefully this way it will be a little easier for people to spot what they like a little quicker & easier, plus viewer can see two columns of featured products side by side at the same time. In the future as I add more & more to the featured product post, I hope to make a separate blog for wedding merchandise, but that won't be for quite sometime. Don't worry I will keep you posted on that idea. For now I must make new designs for my shop. Let me know what you think of the new organization..
A big thank you to all the ones who posted the lovely comments in the zazzle forum about my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Blue Surfing by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP